My name is Hope
It is a set of actions/activities, born with the aim of shedding light on all the shadows that patients who go through or have gone through gynecological cancer have. Gynecological cancer for a woman who has just been diagnosed means uncertainty, a new unwanted stage, many doubts, insecurities… The word HOPE is full of valuable meanings, it is feeling, attitude, resilience, and it is also the name of a woman, That is why we want to reflect that, throughout the process, both patients, family members and the health ecosystem are HOPE.
- The hope of communication between doctor-patient and how it affects health outcomes: 3 march in virtual format (afternoon hours)
It is a medical education program consisting of several meetings in which the objective is:
- Expand training in the diagnosis, comprehensive treatment and care of patients with ovarian cancer by multidisciplinary teams that include Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Radiology, Anatomic Pathology, Pharmacy, Nursing and Psycho-oncology among other disciplines.
The educational program aims to cover, among others, the following aspects:
- Organization of the multidisciplinary team.
- Diagnosis and integral treatment of ovarian cancer by the multidisciplinary team.
- Training on PARP inhibitors: concept of maintenance, management and prevention of toxicities and pharmacological interactions.
- Multidisciplinary Meeting Balerares and Cataluña: 1 february in virtual format (afternoon hours)
- Multidisciplinary Meeting Murcia: 22 february in virtual format (afternoon hours)
- Multidisciplinary Meeting Madrid: 8 march in virtual format (afternoon hours)
- Multidisciplinary Meeting Andalucía, Extremadura y Canarias: 12 may in virtual format (afternoon hours)
8th MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER International Meeting in GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY. An Era for Innovation and Progress
Organized by: MD Anderson Cancer Center
Date: From 18th to 20th may 2022
OriGYN of change:
It is a medical education program that will consist of 3 meetings in which the management of endometrial and cervical cancer in advanced stages will be addressed. The objective is to approach from diagnosis and molecular classification, dealing with different complex clinical scenarios and management of adverse effects and discuss how to deal with possible therapeutic approach(es) to follow.
Organized by: MSD
CENTER-NORTH Meeting- May 23 (4-6:30 p.m.): face-to-face in Madrid with the possibility of connecting online: https://profesionales.msd.es/medicos/recursos_profesionales/event-detail.xhtml?TrainingeventsID=23179
ANDALUCIA Meeting- June 22 (5-7:30 p.m.): on site on June 22 in Córdoba.
CATALUÑA-LEVANTE Meeting: on site (pending date) in Barcelona.
Email to confirm attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Advanced surgical procedures in gynecological oncology
Place: Avda de Fernando Abril Martorell,n.106, CP:46026, Valencia (Spain).
Organized by: La Fe University and Polytechnic Hospital
Date: 29-30 September 2022.